Translate

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Holiday

It's still a long way off for my holiday in Cornwall but the weather is improving and we're never too far from the sea in  England. Here is Don at the Seaside enjoying the sun.



The background paper is Abrianna from K&Company and I have printed a small postcard. I have used the following MD products, DDS3352 Holiday, LR0111 Frame, LR0230 Shells, LR0231 Lighthouse, CR1279 Seagulls. I have added a blue gingham ribbon bow.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:-

Marianne Design Divas Anything Goes option ribbon
Marianne Design Kreadiva's  Anything Goes option stamp
Stamping Sensations Anything Goes with a stamp and ribbon.
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes 
Bunny Zoes Crafts Summer 

I'm hoping to go to Crafting Live at Doncaster this weekend but I twisted my foot recently and am finding walking difficult. I'll be so disappointed to miss it though I always spend more than I mean to.

Thank you for visiting my blog. Please come again.


5 comments:

  1. A very pretty summery card for your challenge this month Barbara, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous holiday scene!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
    Susan
    DT for Crafting from the Heart!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely summer card :)
    Thank you for playing with Marianne`s Design Divas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.