Translate

Saturday, 25 June 2016

Summer

I made this card for the Butterfly Challenge and a summery card as the sun has finally decided to show its face. I have cut the image with an oval die and mounted on olive card though it's more a drab olive brown than green.


I used Daisy in the Sun DDS3320 coloured with alcohol pens. I use mostly Spectrum Noir but some of them have run dry so I have picked up some odd colours of different makes. I would love to afford some Copic markers one day as they seem to work well from what I have seen of other people's work.
I used the following MD dies CR1273 Edge, LR0142 Poinsettia, LR0224 Just for You, CR1354 Butterflies and some lace and 3 red gems.

I am entering the following challenges:-
Butterfly Challenge Oval and/or Olive
Marianne Design Divas Anything Goes option Lace/Ribbon
Marianne Design Kreadiva's Anything Goes option Stamp
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes 
Whoopsi Daisy Bring on Summer 
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Summer


Thank you for looking. Please come again.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Barbra Ann,
    what a very lovely design card.
    I love your fab image, and the cute butterflies.
    Thank you for joining the Butterfly Challenge with this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty design and a great idea matching the butterflies to the flower colour. On my iPad in the garden in between the showers. More like wellie boot weather than your cute image. Thank you for fluttering by . Your card will go into the. Draw twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love all the layers you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi daisy, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.