Translate

Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Pink Cupcake

I recently received this gift of Cupcake Doily die, (thank you Brenda of Floral Fantasies), and In the Pink Challenge is Cupcakes so of course it had to be the centre piece of a card.


I cut it in pink and mounted on magenta card. Then I made the flower spray using the following Marianne Design dies, LR0112 swirls, CR1201 small flowers, CR1249 large flowers, CR1354 butterflies. I cut the label LR0241 from magenta card and used a stamp from PP1403.

I am entering the following challenges:-
In the Pink Cupcakes 
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes 
Marianne Design Divas Anything Goes
Marianne Design Kreadiva's Anything Goes 

Thank you for looking. Please come again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, this is a beautiful card. I love your gorgeous pink design with that wonderful die cut. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een prachtige kaart!
    Dank je wel voor het meedoen bij MD Divas.
    Groetjes Tineke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.