Translate

Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Love

I made this for the Butterfly over the edge challenge but was too busy to get it in on time. Fortunately it can go in the S for Stamping challenge as I have used an old stamp from the Daisy and Dandelion collection. As you can see I have overlapped the die cut heart.


I can also enter it in the MMM challenge as I have used the word LOVE using MD COL1396. Other MD dies used are DF3416 Marakesh trellis, CR1305 Pansy and LR0261 Butterflies. I have added a wooden heart to finish.

I am entering the following challenges:-

Thank you for looking. Please come again.



7 comments:

  1. How sweet. So glad you entered this card into my challenge as a love that image. Thankyou for fluttering by hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who misses the deadlines. Those pansies are so pretty and I really like the orange centres. Great card.
    It is good to see you over at the Buttterfly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very sweet card Barbara, many thanks for joining in with our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet and romantic. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, Barbara! great colouring and sweet image! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.