Translate

Friday, 22 January 2016

Vintage

My second post for today is for the Marianne Design Divas Challenge. I had this sweet image on my computer, not sure where it came from but there are a lot of sites offering free vintage images not subject to copyright.


I used Indigoblu paper for the background. Using cream coloured card I cut Petra's Bridge LR0276 as a frame and Vintage Corners LR0285.


I have a drawer full of mixed media products which I hardly ever use, so I am determined to try some new techniques. I have coloured with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and then used Stampendous Aged Gold which I have not used before to give the die cuts a vintage look. It's very random but I quite like the effect.


I used some gold coloured card to cut the leaves with LR0156 and mulberry paper to cut the flowers with CR1203 which I coloured with Vintage Photo. The centres are the stamen from LR0142 with tiny pearls. I found a strip of gold lace flowers to add to the vintage look.

I am entering this in the following challenges: -
Marianne Design Divas Vintage
Marianne Design Kreadiva's Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful vintage card!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Barbara Ann...Thanks for sharing your card with the 'Anything Goes' challenge over at CRAFTY FRIENDS... your vintage card is so lovely... good luck in the draw and hope to see you again.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Barbara I think your cards get prettier each month:). This golden vintage card is just fab!Glad you are joining MDD again, hugs Blankina
    PS and MDKD too

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again in our current challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful vintage card ,so lovely imge!Thank you so much for join us at Kreadiva´s challenge this month!Good luck!
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.