Translate

Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Winter Fun

I found this Scrap of blue paper and liked the snow effect so I went with the blue colour scheme with a splash of orange contrast in Don's scarf.



I wanted to make a frosty looking flower so cut out a flower COL1304 in white card overlaid with vellum and embossed with frantage Shabby blue.
I went a bit overboard with the die cuts. I cut MD LR0130 Doily and LR0285 Vintage Corners out of blue card, CR1201 Circle to frame Don and out of white card I cut LR0125 Snowflake, LR0192 Leaves, LR0241 Label and DF 3416 Marakesh. I added some liquid pearls and a large pearl centre for the snowflake.

I am entering the following challenges:-
Marianne Kreadiva's Frosty Impressions
Marianne Design Divas Use at least 2 dies
Don and Daisy Challenge 27
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 89
Papertake Weekly Fun Fun Fun
Bunny Zoes Crafts Sparkle

Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card with Don on the ice!
    Thank you for joining our challenge Barbara.
    Kind regards, Marleen
    MD challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful winter card with lovely colours :)
    Thank you for playing with Marianne`s Design Divas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.