Translate

Thursday, 31 December 2015

Design Sketch

For my last post of the year I have made this card for the Marianne Design Challenge. I hope I have interpreted the rules correctly as some things get lost in translation.



I used Kraft card for the card base and I gave the image a sepia tint on my computer with Picassa and tinted the edges with Tea Die distress ink. The  larger rectangle was the reverse of the background paper mounted on aqua card. MD products used are LR0112 swirls, LR0156 leaves, COL1304 flower,  DF3416 Marrakesh all cut from cream card and PL4503 enamel stickers. I added some lace, twine, tinted seam binding, blue dragonflies and a blue gem for the flower centre.

I am entering the following challenges:-
Marianne Design Challenge 143
Marianne Kreadiva's Anything Goes
Marianne Design Divas Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and thanks to all my followers. See you next year.


4 comments:

  1. Very nice card !!
    Thank you for joining us.

    Mieke, MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge.
    Greetings Ellie
    DT MD challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara you made a beautiful card.
    One of our challengerules is to use an image of Marianne Design.
    If you don't have one it's possible to download one on our 'downloadpage' that you can find on top of the blog.
    This time we'll let it go.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.

    Kind Regards
    Anita
    MDblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fabulous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Kreadiva´s and good luck,
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.