Translate

Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Daisy on Ice

I have used Daisy's Pirouette again for this card coloured with alcohol markers.



I have used MD dies LR0130 Doily through which I threaded organza ribbon, LR0116 frame and swirls and CR1249 for the flowers.

I am entering the following challenges:-
Marianne Kreadiva's Frosty Impressions
Marianne Design Divas Use at least 2 dies
Crafting for All Seasons Brr It's Cold Outside
Crafting from the Heart Challenge 88
Bunny Zoes Crafts Sparkle
Paper take Weekly Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. I like the effect it gives with the ribbon threaded through the die cut. Cute image. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice card with the ribbon......Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.