Translate

Thursday, 5 November 2015

Thankful

There are so many Challenge blogs out there, I don't have enough hours in the day to go through them all. So I tend to be selective, ones that inspire or fit into my style (not sure what that is yet). I love Marianne Design so of course choose their challenges, but another favourite is the Shabby Tea Room who chose me for their Tea Time Terrific Top Three again. Their present Challenge is Thankful for which I made this card. It is kind of Shabby Chic so fits the Make My Monday Challenge too.


The background is IndigoBlu Belle Epoque and I slightly distressed and daubed gesso round the edges. I cut some flowers out of a piece of lace and layered onto a bit of spider's web with a large pearl centre. Marianne Design dies used are LR0122 swirl, LR0130 doily, LR0192 leaves, LR0285 corner, COL1379 orchid.

I am entering in the following challenges: -
The Shabby Tea Room Thankful
Make My Monday Shabby Chic
Marianne Design Kreadiva's Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes

Thank you for looking. Please come again.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous card with beautiful details...thank you for joining our Thankful challenge at The Shabby Tea Room!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Make My Monday.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty shabby card....love all the layers, gorgeous flower! Thanks for sharing this with us in The Shabby Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never play all of the challenges either even when I only chose my faves! Frustrating right? ;) I love the doily you used. It's amazing! Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room. i hope to see you play along again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.