Translate

Thursday, 19 November 2015

Paris Chic

I didn't know how to use this Indigoblu paper, but in the light of recent events I have made this card thinking not only of those in Paris but all who are innocent victims in this world that can only be fixed by God.


I have used  the following MD dies, LR0258 garden bench, LR0112 swirl, LR0156 leaves and DF3416 Marrakesh.

I am entering the following challenges :-
Marianne Design Divas Use at least 2 dies
Marianne Kreadiva's Anything Goes 
Whoopsi Daisy Lots of Layers
Make My Monday Architecture
Crafting From The Heart Anything Goes

I hope to be more cheerful with my next card.

10 comments:

  1. Such an elegant card Barbara...yes you cannot find the right words to express what happend. Good luck at the MDD and MDKD challenges. By the way we have a new badge for the MDD blog did you see? If you like you can add it to your blog.
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and delicate card, fitting in memory of recent events. Our thoughts are with all who have suffered . Thanks for joining us in our challenge at Make My Monday. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card which says it all . The recent events have touched so many raw emotions. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful shabby chic card!! Considering our current events this card comes as a special meaning. All you details are so well done and an excellent choice using the iconic Eiffel Tower as your focal architectural element. I also would say your bench is full of design and is consistent with overall theme... Thank you so much for joining us at MMM and am looking forward to seeing more of your deisgns as I am your newest follower... Take care
    Shawna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shawna, and everyone I appreciate very much your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsie Daisy Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Barbara and a perfect tribute to the recent sad events in France.
    Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.