Translate

Friday, 27 November 2015

Frosty

It has definitely turned colder and the challenge for Kreadiva's is Frosty Impressions so I have used my new stamp Daisy's Pirouette.


 I have used MD Passe partout die to frame her. I used LR0112 snowflake, LR0192 leaves and LR0205 fence to cut out in white card and tint with distress ink. I added some lace along the top and sequins along the bottom and the snowflake centres.


To add to the Frosty feeling I have used  Frantage Vintage Embossing Powder and Liquid Pearls around Daisy.

I am entering the following challenges:-
Marianne Kreadiva's Frosty Impressions
Marianne Design Divas Use at least 2 dies
Don and Daisy Challenge 27
Crafting for All Seasons Brr It's Cold Outside
Crafting from the Heart Challenge 87

Thank you for looking. Please come back again.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and fresh in those icy blues. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all Seasons. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous winter card Barbara.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.
    Kind regards, Marleen
    Don & Daisy blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, nice colors!
    Thanks for joining the challenge
    Wybrich
    D&Dblog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.