Translate

Saturday, 7 November 2015

Autumn Colours

I made this for the Marianne Design challenge. The autumn colours have been beautiful this year with the mild weather and the leaves staying on the trees. I think this is my favourite time of year, that is until springtime.



I used Daisy in the Park (DSS3318) in a contemplative mood, looking at the fallen leaves (CR1336). I added a few on the branch (LR0290). The birds are ready to fly south for winter. I framed Daisy with LR0276 Petra's Bridge cut from Kraft Card. I added leaves (LR0192) and a mulberry flower in one corner.

I am entering the following challenges:-

Thank you for looking. Please come again.

6 comments:

  1. Love the autumn colours you have used Barbara. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart with your great card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card !!!
    Thank you for joining us.

    Mieke, MD Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Autumncard Barbara.
    Thank you for joining our challenge

    Kind Regards
    Anita
    MDblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Barbara!
    I love how the leafs wamble around Daisy.
    Thank you for joining our challenge.
    Kind regards, Marleen
    MD challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for joining us at MD Kreadivas.

    Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge.
    Kind regards, Ellie
    DT MD challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.