Translate

Thursday, 29 October 2015

Winter Sparkle

I have tried to keep my Colour scheme in line with the Make My Monday Challenge and layered the pretty paper onto deep turquoise card.



I chose Don Skating and coloured with my markers. I added some texture for snow and sprinkled with a little glitter. I added some sequins for snowflakes. I framed it with the stitched square.
I used white card to cut the Marakesh trellis and snowflakes, aqua for the poinsettia, to which I added glitter glue, and deep turquoise for the swirl.
I added some aqua twine, gems in the centre of the snowflakes and white lace along the bottom.
Marianne Design products used DDS3315, LR0112, LR0142, CR1249 and DF3416

I am entering the following challenges:-
Marianne Design Kreadiva's Anything Goes
Make My Monday Recipe
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Sparkles

Thank you for looking. Please come again.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fabulous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Kreadiva´s and good luck,
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.