Translate

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Monochrome

The challenge this week at Cute Card Thursday is monochrome and I have chosen shades of lilac.



I cut out Daisy and placed her on the die cut seat. All the other die-cuts I tinted with Dusty Concord distress ink, MD dies used were LR0258 bench, LR0261 topiary, LR0276 Petra's bridge with the bottom cut off and CR1308 lily of the valley. I added 3 butterfly gems, ribbon and bought organza flower.
I am also entering this in the following;-
Butterfly Challenge A is for Archway
Mariannes Design Divas Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful archway Barbara. Love the lilac shading and those butterfly gems are sweet. Great thinking for my challenge. Thankyou for fluttering by. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and sweet card you created.
    Thanks for taking part in the Butterfly Challenge.
    Hugs Anne ,GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely romantic card :)
    Thank you for playing with Marianne`s Design Divas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.