Translate

Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Harvest time

Last week of the Don and Daisy Challenge 'Autumn', and I just hope my card is considered autumny enough.


I masked off Daisy and coloured the background with Brushos. I had her picking apples that had fallen rather than crocuses. The apples are made from polymer clay. I don't have the  lovely MD Autumn Leaves punch die (it's on my wish list) so I had to cut some leaves from patterned paper using a small poinsettia die. And of course with winter on its way we must not forget to feed the birds. MD dies used LR0142, LR0205, LR0261, LR0290 and CR1291.

Hope you enjoyed this fun card. Please come back again.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Barbara.
    The little green apples are super cute!!! Love them.
    Thank you for joining our challenge again.
    Kind regards, Marleen
    Don & Daisy blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi kaartje geworden Barbara, leuk dat je mee doet met onze Challenge.
    Groetjes van Judith Don & Daisy blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.