Translate

Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Autumn leaves

Here is Daisy dancing in the fallen leaves. I have used pale lemon card for the mat and die cuts and lovely leafy backing papers from my stash.


Marianne dies I have used are LR0116 frame, LR0112 swirl, LR0285 vintage corner and COL1304 for the leaves which I cut from mulberry paper. The flower is from  a LeCrea die which I also cut from mulberry paper.


I added some vintage looking lace and ribbon some twine and a crackle painted heart with sentiment. I cut the heart out of chipboard, coloured it with vintage photo distress ink then painted on a coat of school glue and a layer of acrylic paint and let it dry before stamping the sentiment and inking the edges.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday 'Autumn Leaves'
MMM 'Something Beginning with F', Flower/Fall
Don and Daisy 'Fall'
Crafting for all Seasons 'Tic Tac Toe' Flowers/Die Cuts/Patterned Paper
Crafting from the Heart 'Challenge 76'
Marianne's Design Divas 'Anything Goes'
Marianne Kreadiva's 'Anything Goes'

Just found out I made The Shabby Tea Room Tea Time Terrific Top Three again. Thank you so much ladies.

Thank you for looking. Please come again.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara,
    I'm not sure your card is all about autumn... but it's an other gorgous card with Daisy from you! Love the brown colors.
    Thank you for joining our challenge a second time.
    Kind regards, Marleen
    Don & Daisy blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr hübsche schön kolorierte und gestaltete Karte ,vielen Dank das du diese schöne Karte bei der Mariannne Kreadiva´s challenge zeigst ,wir freuen uns sehr darüber und wünsche dir viel Glück.
    Liebe Grüße deine Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the colors. Thanks for playing along with Crafting With Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for joining us at MMM with this lovely card
    Suzi B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not see much fall in the card itself is very beautiful.
    Greets Judith Don & Daisy blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.