Translate

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Peaches and Cream

I've been using up some of the pre-cut decoupage pieces I've had given me. When people know you're a crafter you often get things 'passed on' and I like to reciprocate with bits I'm not going to use. You probably do the same. I thought these flowers would go well with the peaches and cream theme for the Shabby Tea Room.




I layered some lovely Raspberry Road paper onto orange card and used cream card to cut out the Marianne Design circle frame LR0112 and doily LR0130. I cut a large butterfly CR1205 and 3 small butterflies LR0261. I finished with some pearls on the butterflies and randomly placed some in the corner.

Challenges entered:-
Marianne's Design Divas Circles
The Shabby Tea Room Peaches and Cream
Cute Card Thursday Citrus
Crafting For All Seasons Bright and Beautiful
Crafting From the Heart Anything Goes

Thank you for looking. Please come back again.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the peaches and cream and that butterfly just finishes it off. Thank you for joining is at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card as butterflies are my favourites and I like the co lour combination. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart. Hugs ValeryanneDT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Valeryanne and thanks to the DT for choosing me as winner.
    What a lovely surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card you've created! That corner of pearls added a special touch to an already special card. I'm so glad you joined us for The Shabby Tea Rooms' challenge~ Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous! I love all of the layers and dies you used. Fabulous colors too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room!
    Amelia (The Shabby Tea Room Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card, such a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful make, so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.