Translate

Friday, 21 August 2015

Back to School

I took for inspiration the photo for the Shabby Tea Room challenge and the beautiful cards by the Design Team. I have tried to incorporate as many elements as possible.




The sentiment was from a Sheena Douglas stamp collection and I added an apple brad in the corner.  I used a ribbler to corrugate some craft card for the 'pencil' vase. I have added some Flower Soft to the sunflowers. After adding the  butterfly, bow and other elements it needed something in the bottom right corner and then I remembered I had some feathers so I used one to represent a quill pen.


Marianne Design dies used LR0361 sunflower, LR0281 corner, LR0261 butterfly, CR1242 passe partout rectangle.

Challenges entered:-

Thank you for looking. Please come again.



4 comments:

  1. Ohh pretty MD design, glad you are joining our challenges at Marianne Design Kreadivas and Marianne Design Divas again Barbara..wondering what comes next?
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the sentiment and your framing it in red. Thanks for joining us this week with the shabby tea room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design and your vase looks fab. The flowers are perfect. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr hübsche, schön gestaltete Karte ,vielen Dank das du diese schöne Karte bei der Mariannne Kreadiva´s challenge zeigst ,wir freuen uns sehr darüber und wünsche dir viel Glück.
    Liebe Grüße deine Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.