Translate

Friday, 10 July 2015

Sweet and Sunny

A lovely sunny yellow theme for this card. I used the Daisy Coffee Time stamp and coloured it to blend into the yellow card and Alla Prima paper with a little purple to contrast.





I backed the Image with LR0122 circle die and a paper doily. I used the MD pansy die CR1305 and LR0224 'Just for you' which I cut in yellow and brown to make a drop shadow. The Butterfly is from The Ribbon Girl and I coloured it with alcohol pens.
I added 3 small black gems to the pansy centres and 3 purple heart gems in the bottom corner.

I am entering the following challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday  Ladies Only
The Shabby Tea Room Sweet as Sunshine
Marianne's Design Divas Flowers
Butterfly Challenge G is for Gems
Crafting From the Heart Anything Goes

I am off to Summer Crafting at Doncaster tomorrow. I have a list of essentials to look for but I'm sure to come back with more.


Hope you like my cards. Please come again.



7 comments:

  1. Sweet and sunny...:-)!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty and an adorable image!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sweet and sunny is your card, I love it!!!
    Thanks for join us at Marianne Design Divas Challenge.
    Greetings,
    Mihaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sunny card. I have that poppy die now so no excuse not to use it. Love the butterfly. Thankyou for fluttering by # 34. Hugs MrsA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and sunny! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, I love your adorable image and beautiful embellishments.. Thanks for sharing with us at The Shabby Tea Room.
    Amelia (The Shabby Tea Room Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, so adorable! I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room. i hope to see you play along again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.