Translate

Saturday, 4 July 2015

Strawberries and Cake

This was inspired by the Make My Monday challenge Sweet Summer Treats and as I've been watching Wimbledon of course I thought of strawberries and remembered I had this lovely Raspberry Road paper. I used the reverse behind the topper which is Sweet Daisy carrying a lovely chocolate and cherry cake.


I used MD dies LR0116, LR0201, and LR0156 for the flower to mirror Daisy's hat. The tiny butterflies are from MD die LR0261 and have little green gems to match the paper.

I am entering the following challenges: -

Make My Monday Sweet Summer Treats
Cute Card Thursday We Love Cake
Crafting for all Seasons Cute and Summery
Scribble and Scrap Anything Goes
Marianne's Design Divas Flowers
Crafting From the Heart Anything Goes

Thank you for looking. If you like my cards please come back.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love the die cut flowers and butterflies and the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card! thank you for sharing with the Marianne Design Divas.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Een prachtige kaart!
    Bedankt voor je bijdrage bij MD Divas.
    Groetjes Tineke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.