Translate

Friday, 3 July 2015

Another Shabby Chic

I was pleased to be in the top 3 of Butterfly Challenge with my Pansies and Butterflies card. My butterfly this time is a gold peel off stuck onto vellum and coloured pink. I made a trail from the Butterfly with tiny pearls.


I distressed and stitched the backing papers before mounting on card. The stamp is lazy Daisy and I mounted her on pink card with MD die LR0215 small rose corner.
I coloured some cheesecloth with worn lipstick distress ink before adding the leaves and flowers. The large flower is made with flower punches trimmed, shaped and coloured with distress ink with a pink gem in the middle. The small flowers are bought and I found some tiny stamens in my stash. I used MD dies LR0156 and LR0157 for the leaves plus some punched leaves.

I am entering the following challenges:-
Butterfly Challenge G is for Gems
Marianne's Design Divas Flowers
In the Pink Shabby Chic Vintage
Crafting From the Heart Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap Final Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the flowers!!!
    Hugsss, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the design and all the embellishments. Thank you for joining in with us at Scribble & Scraps final challenge and good luck. Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, this is a great card. I love your card design with the pretty embellishments you have added. Thank you for joining in with us this time at In The Pink...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Barbara, so glad you could join Marianne Design Divas again, big hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card and I do so like the stitching you have done on here .Love the colour of course which is my favourite. Thankyou for fluttering by #34. Hugs mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.