Translate

Monday, 20 July 2015

Round Easel Card

I got an honourable mention at the Shabby Tea Room for my last card. Thanks ladies. Hope this qualifies for the latest challenge.

Marianne's Design Divas Challenge is a round card or use circles so I decided to use MD die LR0112 circle die to make an easel card using pale pink card. I then cut a doily in cream using MD die LR0130. I cut swirls in pink from LR0116 and LR0248 Tiny's flower.



The sentiment was framed with the small Passe Partout rectangle CR1242. For the centre I used some decoupage of a tortoiseshell butterfly on bramble, something I don't often  do but happened to have in my stash. I laced some organza Ribbon round the side and added a cluster of flowers with a small heart charm.


Close up of Butterfly and flowers

The challenges I am entering are :-
In the Pink Pink and Floral
Marianne's Design Divas Round Card
Butterfly Challenge T is for Talisman
The Shabby Tea Room Summer Picnic

9 comments:

  1. Pretty in pink. I love your round easel card shape. I make easel cards but never think to use a shape on them. Great use of the decoupage butterfly too. Thankyou for fluttering by #35. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I just love that pink ribbon and all those beautiful flowers! Thanks for your entry this week at Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge!
    Guest Designer Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful pink card! Thanks for joining us with the shabby tea room

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty design and I love the scalloped circle easel base :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, Barbara Ann. I love the shape you've used, and the sweet tulle you've woven through the edges gives it such a lovely touch. Great job. I'd love to see more of your wonderful art, so I'd also like to invite you to link up in our weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday. It's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we offer awesome prizes. It would be a real treat to have you share your lovely art with us.

    Blessings,
    Karen, Blog Admin
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your pretty card with us in The Shabby Tea Room! Fabulous design, love the ribbon weaving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pink round card, Barbara!
    Thanks for join us at Marianne Design Divas!
    Greetings,
    Mihaela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.