Translate

Saturday, 13 June 2015

By the Sea

It's not looking very summery at the moment but hopefully the sun will be back next week. I'm looking forward to our next trip to Cornwall to visit my daughter. I did a little watercolour sketch of St Ives Cornwall before stamping Daisy whom I coloured with Spectrum Noir, hopefully to stand out from the background.





I used Marianne Design dies LR0199 and LR0230 for the boat and shells and LR0142 for the flowers. The centres for the flowers are flower soft. The tiny butterfly is from MD die LR0261 and the little corner die I think was a freebie with a magazine.

I am entering this in the following challenges:-
Marianne's Design Divas Pink Please
In the Pink Summer
Cute Card Thursday Beside the Seaside
Crafting from the Heart Challenge 63
Scribble and Scrap Challenge 46

Hope you enjoyed this and will come back again.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at the Scribble and Scrap challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and delicate card :)
    Thank you for playing with Marianne`s Design Divas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous and I love the scene you drew - fabulous! Thank you for joining in the challenge at In The Pink this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.