Translate

Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Swallows

Don and Daisy are taking a rest so I have gone for something different this post.
I love this vintage image of swallows round a window and to frame it I used Marianne Design die Petra's bridge.


I stitched the backing paper on to pink card and added some lace down the right side.
I used Anja lace border die on the edge of the floral paper. The die cut leaves and flowers were tinted with distress ink to keep the vintage look. Then I mounted it on magenta card before sticking to the card blank.
Marianne Design dies used LR0142, LR0192, LR0201, LR0276.

I am entering in the following challenges:-

Make My Monday Things With Wings
Marianne's Design Divas  Pink Please
Cute Card Thursday Lovely Lace
Crafting From The Heart Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautifully put together - so many pretty elements for a great card.
    Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a romantic pink Md card Barbara, glad you could join Marianne Design Divas, please come back soon!
    PS I see you have entered In the Pink too, good luck there too. I am GDT these weeks..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so pretty - love how you used those gorgeous die cuts to frame your image. Thanks for joining in the In The Pink Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card :)
    Thank you for playing with Marianne`s Design Divas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.