Translate

Monday, 4 May 2015

New Home

I thought I would do something different from my usual 6 x 6 card for the Marianne Design Divas Challenge so I have made a basic side step card.


I have used Don and Daisy Moving House and framed it with Passe Partout rectangle CR1242. The paper is Raspberry Road and very 'busy' so I have just used a die cut lamp  LR0267 for an embellishment to the room. Then on the step side I have used fence die LR0205 and the new Lily of the Valley die CR1308 which became, with a little imagination, foxgloves. Also used the New Home die CR1314.




You don't really need a template as long as the measurement for the down step is the same as the measurement for the fold past the center fold.


1 comment:

  1. Ohh Barbara that's a great shape, lovely D&D stamp too..glad you could join Marianne Design Divas again!
    See ya, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.