Translate

Saturday, 9 May 2015

Butterflies

I have made an easel card for the Don and Daisy challenge using a scalloped card base and the Daisy Dancing stamp. I also used the sketch from the Crafting for all Seasons challenge for inspiration.



I used Marianne Design die CR1214 flower border on a magenta card base. The orange papers are Raspberry Road.I used MD die LR0116 to frame Daisy and CR1305 for the flower on the left. I added some tiny flower brads to the sentiment and bottom corners of the front.
I used stick on butterflies as the colours seemed to match the paper. Hope you like it.





I am entering this in the following challenges:-

Don and Daisy Butterflies 
Crafting for all Seasons Sketch
Cute Card Thursday Add a Brad
Scribble and Scrap Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the dies and the colours. Thank you for joining in with us at Scribble & Scrap Challenge and good luck. Chris DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining the challenge
    Wybrich
    Don en Daisy blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfull card! It´s so very spring like and I love the flower die you have used. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seaons. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Barbara!
    Thank you for joining our challenge a second time.
    Kind regards, Marleen
    Don & Daisy blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super leuk geworden, leuk dat je mee doet met de Don & Daisy challenge...
    Groetjes van Judith Don & Daisy blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.