Translate

Friday, 17 April 2015

Pink Flowers

I have used lovely Raspberry Road double sided paper for this card and stamped Daisy onto the paper before colouring.



 I distressed the edges and tucked a piece of lace behind the large tear.Then I added a charm heart at the bottom. I used Marianne design die CR1273 Anja's flowers for the pink border and threaded through some deep pink narrow ribbon. I used some sequin embellishments for the centers. Bottom left die cut is from MD die LR0276.

I am entering this in the following challenges:-
Marianne design Use a  stamp or découpage
In the Pink  Make it Sparkle
Cute Card Thursday Charmed
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love the Diecut with with Ribbon through it. Thanks for joining us this fortnight. Lisa DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card.
    Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pink card, looks adorable!!!
    Thanks for join us at Marianne Design Divas!
    DT MIhaela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.