Translate

Friday, 10 April 2015

hello spring


Another Don and Daisy card with the theme of spring. This time I married it with the Make My Monday challenge photo.




I have Daisy on her bicycle with a basket of flowers. This time I coloured her with watercolours rather than pens.




I framed her with a Fleur de Lys die. I used the small die from MD Passe Partout rectangles for the embossed sentiment. I used MD LR0209 to cut tulips in different colors and MD LR0290 for the birds and added some small punched flowers and leaves.

I am entering this in the following challenges:-
Don and Daisy Spring
Make My Monday Springtime
The Shabby Tea Room Rainbow of Colours
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap Anything Goes

Oops! I missed the deadline for Don and Daisy challenge but please check it out anyway.


3 comments:

  1. So cut end beautifully co!lured.Thanks for joining the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've used die cuts perfectly to enhance the spring theme of this cute and lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card with lots of lovely detail.
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at MMM.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.