Translate

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

let's shop

Just a quick card for the MDD challenge before I'm off to Cornwall to visit my daughter.
This time I downloaded daisy from the Don and Daisy blog.



I used pink bazill card for the base card and swirl corner.
I cut a dress out of the backing paper to add to the tailor's dummy and added some small pearls. I used larger pearls along the anja border die cut and added some pink ribbon. The handbag I made out of glove leather with a jewelry finding for the clasp.

I am entering this in the MDD challenge Pearls and/or Ribbons
Also in:-
Cute Card Thur!sday Fancy Corners
The Shabby Tea Room Pop of Pink
Crafting from the Heart Anything Goes
In the Pink Cute
Scribble and Scrap Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. A sweet image and such a darling 'purse' embellishment! So glad you've joined us at The Shabby Tea Room! Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, cute image and fab embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge this week, and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Pink Daisy card Barbara, enjoy the time with your daughter, glad you have joined Marianne Design Divas again , good luck,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable girls card!!!
    Thanks for sharing your work with us at Marianne Design Divas Challenge Blog.
    DT Mihaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card :)
    Thank you for joining us at Marianne`s Design Divas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.