Translate

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Hummingbird

For this card I used the hummingbird stamp from glitzcraft but  I highlighted it with Perfect Pearls instead of glitter frosting. I hope the picture has captured the shine.


 I  mounted it on pink card and cut a Fleur de Lys square out of the same card. I made the leaves with the La La Land vine die and the flowers with the Memory Box Cherry Blossom die. I added some pearls and pink organza bow to finish.

I am entering it in the following challenges:-

Crafting for all Seasons 'Things with Wings'
Cute Card Thursday 'Colourful'
WhoopsiDaisy 'Anything Goes'
Scribble and Scrap 'Anything Goes'
Crafting from the Heart 'Anything Goes'
Make My Monday 'Bright and Cheery Colours'
In the Pink 'Pink and Pearlie'

11 comments:

  1. Pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliantly made creation and love the image and goodies added. Thanks so much for entering in our challenge at Crafting For All Season this time.
    Hope to see you in our next challenge. Cheers, aNNie
    {Crafting For All Seasons DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, such a beautiful image and pretty colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the heart, good luck. Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely, bright card, thank you for joining us at MMM
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card with this beautiful image. I love the shimmery background. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful creation and thanks for sharing it with us at MMM last week.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.