Translate

Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Dorset Button

The theme for the Shabby Tea Shop is Just Neutrals using this photo for inspiration.





When I saw it I thought of Dorset Buttons so I used one as the center for the Marianne Doily. It's very basic with a lot of the spokes showing. I think I need more practice.



 I used neutral cream and brown for the layered papers and tinted them and the paper doily, tucked behind the MD doily, with vintage photo. I added stitching for a shabby look and some white lace. The flower is from a Lea'bilities die and the leaves from MD dies.

I am entering this in :-
Whoopsi Daisy Lots of Layers
Shabby Tea Shop Just Neutrals

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful...lots of pretty things you have added!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "Just Neutrals" challenge.
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project thanks for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love the gorgeous dies and the border of stitching. Thanks for sharing your pretty shabby card with us in TSTR :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.