Translate

Friday, 10 October 2014

Celebrate

The In the Pink challenge was to use different folds. This is what I came up with




Using pink card as a base I placed the Anja corner die on the fold and cut another piece with the majenta card cutting out and using just the center.
I cut round the pink patterned paper with the corner die and stuck it on the front and inside.
I made a 1 inch step on the front and cut the flowers out of pink card using MD CR1273 and stuck it to the front step.
I cut 2 strips of majenta card and punched along one edge. I added some lace and stuck to the sides of the card. 
I die cut a frame for Daisy out of majenta card using MD CR1242 and added to the center of the card.
I printed the sentiment and added to one corner. I finished with some punched paper butterflies and some gems on the flowers.




I am entering this in the following challenges:-





6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love all the die cuts. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
    http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy pretty in pink, great card again Barbara, glad you could join again at Marianne Design Divas, good luck!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card you've made
    hugs ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    Mihaela, MD Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You created a very beautiful step card! I love the die you used in the front and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at In the Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Don and Daisy challenge blog!
    Boukje.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.