Translate

Tuesday, 2 September 2014

wedding

Another card with Don and Daisy, this time the Just Married stamp.
The theme for the Shabby Tea Room last week was Celebration using pink, flowers and lace. It is very pink and I have used a strip of lace along the bottom. I tinted the flowers to match the flower in Daisy's hair. Unfortunately I missed the deadline.





I added some punched leaves and ribbon to the flowers.  Top right I used MD die LR0248 to cut the flower out of pink card and MD die LR0241 for the sentiment. The cake is a memory box die and I decorated it with punched butterflies. I finished with two pink hearts top left.

I am entering this in the following challenges:-



3 comments:

  1. So pretty...such a cute image. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wedding card Barbara, great to see you again at Marianne Design Diva's,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Karte ist ganz bezaubernd und traumhaft schön gestaltet ,vielen Dank das du diesmal an der Marianne Design Divas challenge teilnimmst.ich hoffe wir sehen dich wieder!
    Liebe Grüße Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.