Translate

Friday, 5 September 2014

friends

I've not put my embossing folders to use much lately so this was the reason behind today's  card.
I randomly coloured the embossing folder with spiced marmalade and mustard seed distress ink before embossing the card. I went over parts with the mustard seed and dabbed on a few spots of red acrylic ink.



I coloured the edges of the  raspberry road paper and embossed card with vintage photo added a strip of lace and stuck to the card base.
The image was in line with the Shabby Tea Room theme 'Reading'. I stuck it onto chipboard and edged with vintage photo.
I cut the flower swirl out of pink card to match the pattern in the paper using MD LR0248. The orange flower was from LR0130 and the leaves from
LR0156. I added a gem in the middle of the flower, some bought flowers and leaves and gold rhinestones. The sentiment was printed from a computer and edged in vintage photo.


I am entering it in the Shabby Tea Room Challenge 'Reading'
Marianne Design Divas Callenge 'Anything Goes'
Scribble and Scrap Challenge 'Anything Goes'
Papertake Weekly 'Anything Goes'


4 comments:

  1. Hello Barbara, glad to see you again at Marianne Design Divas..what a pretty vintage project. Love the colours, lay out and pretty Md dies ofcourse.
    See you soon, good luck,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Barbara!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I appreciate you all taking time to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.