Translate

Friday, 19 September 2014

Autumn

This card was inspired by the Shabby Tea Room challenge 'Autumn Bliss' including pumpkin.
I didn't have any images of pumpkins so I painted the pumpkin in watercolour and cut it out adding some die cut leaves.




I found some little tins of acrylic metallic and glitter paints on a market stall and used these to decorate the chipboard corner and flourish and the flowers which are made of mulberry paper.





I am entering it in the following challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday Awesome Autumn

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love all that lovely texture. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I love the fall and you have captured it well with this card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Scribble and Scrap Crafts xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.