Translate

Sunday, 17 August 2014

Time for Tea

A card made with the Don and Daisy stamp 'Coffee time' or tea time here in England.
I framed it with the MD Passe Partout die.



I layered the stripe backing paper onto orange card followed by the pink floral paper.
For the embellishments I added an orange ribbon, a pink fabric flower, tulips cut from MD die LR0209, tea set from LR0315 with some pastries made from polymer clay which I have from when I used to make miniature food for dolls houses. I finished with 3 small black pearls.
I am entering this in the following challenges:-




A selection of my miniature food.


4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I love your card!
    So cute how you made you ribbon look funny!
    Kind rewards, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet and I love the additions to the ribbon!
    I'm so sorry that it won't be eligible for our challenge at In The Pink as we do ask for more pink than any other colour but I do hope you will come back another time :-)
    Hugs, Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Don and Daisy images Barbara they are very sweet... as are your adorable little clay miniatures, wow they must have taken ages to make!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke kaart.
    Bedankt voor je bijdrage bij MD Divas.
    Groetjes Tineke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.