Translate

Saturday, 9 August 2014

Hearts and Flowers

I was inspired to make this card by the Cute Card Thursday Challenge as I do like to use lace in my cards when appropriate.





I distressed the edges of the pink backing paper and  layered onto dark red card. Then I cut a strip of patterned paper, distressed and stuck down one side. Then I added the lace top and bottom.
I cut a scalloped heart out of patterned paper and a fancy Die Sire heart out of pink Centura card. Also a corner out of the pink card with MD LR0143.
The large rose and pink buds were bought. The smaller flowers and leaves were made with a punch and the cream leaves with MD dies LR 0156 and LR0157.
I used an Anja Label MD LR0241 and embossed the sentiment in silver. I cut a butterfly out of cream card and pink vellum and finished the card with assorted hearts including a metal heart below the flower.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday Lots of Lace
In the Pink Anything Goes
Paper take weekly Anything Goes
Marianne Design Divas Your Newest MD Products (Anjas Labels)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card..Thanks for joining us at In The Pink..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.