Translate

Friday, 15 August 2014

Clean and Simple

I made this card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge Spots and Dots.
I kept it very simple with an embossed panel with the flower stem cut out in black and green




The next card was me with too much time on my hands, so I was playing around with different techniques and materials. 



I used a mask and homemade texture paste for the wire mesh and homemade crackle paste for the heart with the sentiment (need to practice this). I stamped embossed and cut out the dragonfly, made the daisies and used some flower soft to give some texture to the centres.


Close up of some or the elements.

I enjoyed making this though it took a lot longer than the first card.




1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card! I love the simplicity of it. Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.