Translate

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

get well

The theme for Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week is Pretty Papers and I used one of the lovely designs from the Craft Nouveau paper stack by Kraftyhands for this card.


I layered it on to pink card and layered the image, which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir, on to the same card. I also cut the Anja flower border and the flower out of the same pink card and backed the flower with a darker pink.
To assemble I added some pink lace on the left hand side. I cut the birds out of a patterned buff coloured card, added a gem to the flower center and used liquid pearl for the border flower centers. I finished with a butterfly cut from the darker pink card.

Marianne Design products used:-
Daisy in the Park stamp, CR1273, LR0290, LR0156

I am entering this card in the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday Pretty Papers
In The Pink Get Well/Thinking Of You
Marianne Design Divas Newest Products


2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful.... such a pretty die-cut border to set off this gorgeous card... love it!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink.... hope we see you here again soon!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara, it is a joy to see your cards at Marianne Design Diva's on regular basis.
    Love the pretty pink card, great MD die and stamp, hope to see you back soon,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.