Translate

Thursday, 19 June 2014

Hello Summer

I've been making the most of this fine weather and enjoying the garden. It's a pity I can't take my craft room outside. However back to card making, the theme for Design Divas and In the Pink is coincidentally flowers, so this is the card I have made. I have again used a Don and Daisy stamp, this time I used Daisy in the Sun.


After colouring with Spectrum Noir pens I added a little flower soft in the grass and layered onto pink card then added a Marianne Design small rose corner LR0215.
I layered some floral paper onto pink card turning back one corner and fastening with a flower brad. I then used the reverse pattern of the paper to cut a strip with the MD border die LR0201. I added some lace and after attaching the topper to the card I added the rose trim.
I cut the flower and leaves out of pink and red card with MD LR0156 added the sentiment and finished with pink gems.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:-
In the Pink Flower Garden
Marianne Design Divas Flowers
Don&Daisy Holiday Greetings

8 comments:

  1. Glad you have joined us with this pretty floral MD Daisy card..Hope to see you soon and goodluck at Marianne Design Diva's,
    Please join our candy too,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een prachtige kaart met de zonnende Daisy tussen de bloemen.
    Leuk dat je meedoet bij MD Divas.
    Groetjes Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card, thanks for joining us at Don and Daisy challenge!
    Boukje.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well isn't this just perfect to match the sunny weather we are having?! A beautiful card with pretty detailing :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoi hoi,
    Wat een leuk kaartje heb je gemaakt!!
    Ik zag nog meer leuks voorbij komen dus ik ga je volgen!
    Lieve groet, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuke kaart, en super gezellig dat je mee doet aan de challange op het Don en Daisy blog.
    Heel veel succes en bedankt voor het meedoen.
    Groetjes Irma
    Dt lid Don en Daisy blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sunny card with the flowers and cute Daisy! thank you for sharing with the Marianne Design Divas.
    hugs annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.