Translate

Monday, 30 June 2014

floral

I have made two more cards on the theme of flowers, the first one using Diva Daisy.



I layered some patterned paper onto violet card then cut a strip of the same card with MD die CR1273. I cut some contrasting paper with the same die, layered it on the card and glued it across the middle. I added some gold braid across the top tied in a bow.
I coloured Daisy with Spectrum Noir and layered onto the card. I cut the flowers and leaves with MD dies LR0142, LR0156 and LR0192. I gold embossed the sentiment and layered it onto the card. I finished with 3 small punched butterflies and gems for the flower centers.

I am entering this in the Marianna Design Divas challenge Flowers




1 comment:

  1. Such a super cool card Barbara, Daisy is looking like a real Marianne Design Diva, ha, ha. Glad you have joined again, goodluck
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.