Translate

Friday, 9 May 2014

Pink

I made this card for the In The Pink challenge Fluttering By


I used the Don and Daisy 'Love is' stamp coloured with spectrum noir pens and layered the image onto pink card cut with Spellbinders Fleur de Lys die.
I cut 2 corners  of the rose backing paper with Marianne small rose corner die and the bottom with Anja lace border die. I embossed the large flower in gold and colored with alcohol pens, cut 2 leaves with Marianne LR 0156 die set. To finish I added some pink lace and a butterfly cut with Robert Adams butterfly die.

I also entered it in Marianne Design Divas challenge Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card! I am happy to see you at Marianne Design Diva's looking forward to see more of your MD cards,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card, i 've been following your blog
    hugs ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card with a lovely design and image... and your colouring is beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - good luck and hope we see you enter again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.