Translate

Friday, 30 May 2014

Celebration

I've just received the new Don and Daisy stamp 'Diva Daisy' from
Maddylisa Crafts so I wanted to do a really bright and cheerful card.



I layered the patterned paper on to some orange card and added some orange and silver ribbon before mounting on the card base.
I used MD  die LR0130 to cut a doily out of the orange card and tinted with fired brick distress ink.
I stamped Daisy on to white card and part cut out with a scalloped circle die trimming the rest with scissors. I then coloured with spectrum noir pens adding some silver glitter glue.
I cut out a  corner using LR0143 from the orange card and a Memory Box butterfly adding glitter to the edge of the wings.
I embossed the sentiment with silver and added 3 red gems to the top right corner.

                              .................................................................................


2 comments:

  1. Een leuke kaart met Daisy!
    Bedankt voor het meedoen bij MD Divas.
    Groetjes Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bright summer colours, and adorable Daisy too! thank you for sharing with us at the Marianne Design Divas.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.